Homemade face masks
Natural and homemade face masks, are the best resource for beautiful skin on your face. Without wasting money or time, you can use home ingredients to make an effective recipe that brings back the beauty and freshness in your skin, in just minutes. Learn all the secrets to it here.
Want to look more beautiful and vigorous than ever? Well then, first of all find out what type of skin you have and what’s missing or in excess on your skin. Thus, you can choose the natural face mask, that best suits you.
Undoubtedly, the skin of the face is one of the most sensitive of the entire body. Therefore, it's important to use natural remedies that care for your skin. But... How to know which mask to use?
Different types of masks and their uses:
- Cleansing masks Whatever your skin type, from time to time, you need a good facial. To do this, homemade cleansing masks are the best, because they remove impurities that accumulate on the surface of your face , both from environmental pollution, and secretions from your skin.
How do you make a cleansing mask?
- Mix 2 heaping tablespoons oatmeal with one cup of milk.
- Heat until it thickens.
- Let it cool down before applying to your face.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Remove with warm water.
- Moisturizing masks Cold, wind, and sun, among other external factors can make your skin loose its natural moisture. In this case, there's nothing better to moisturize your skin than a good homemade mask with this purpose, since it will return the moisture your face needs to prevent your skin from cracking.
How do you make a moisturizing mask?
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt in a blender.
- Add half a cucumber and a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well and apply on your face.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove with a paper towel.
- Exfoliating masks Exfoliation of the skin is a natural process that occurs regularly, from the skins regeneration. However, sometimes dead skin cells clog your pores and you need to use a mask that helps eliminate them. In such cases, exfoliation masks aid this process.
How do you make an exfoliating mask?
- Mix lemon juice with a tablespoon of honey and a few crushed mint leaves.
- Apply on your face and let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove in the usual manner.
- Nourishing masks Skin, like the rest of the body, needs essential nutrients to ensure their metabolic and regenerative processes. While the foods you eat contribute to nourishing it from the inside out, you can also improve the nutritional status from outside to inside , by applying these masks.
How do you make a nourishing mask?
- Prepare a puree with a potato, a tablespoon of milk, one of olive oil and an egg.
- When warm, apply on your face
- Cover with a paper towel and let stand 20 minutes.
- Remove with cold water.
- Astringent masks If your skin is too oily, you probably have to use an astringent mask which relieves its pores from the sebum accumulated that blocks your skin from breathing.
How do you make an astringent mask?
- Boil half a cup of water.
- Add half a cup of white vinegar and a tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Apply with a cotton ball on your face.
- Rinse with fresh water.
- Anti-wrinkle mask You can forget about the appearance of those first wrinkles and expression lines, with early and preventive use of these anti-wrinkle masks, which allow you to look young, despite the passing of time.
How do you make an anti-wrinkle mask?
- Place in a blender 2 carrots, juice of half a lemon and 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Process and apply evenly on your face.
- Leave for half an hour.
- Remove with warm water.
How do you apply facial mask?
- Before applying the mask, thoroughly wash your face . Skin cleansing is necessary to be benefitted from the excellent properties of the natural products that are in its composition.
- Apply face masks with a rotary motion.
- Do these movements always from the bottom up.
- Try to follow the direction of the facial muscles.
- During its application, it's ideal to relax to better their effect, penetrating deep into your faces skin.
- Generally, unless otherwise stated, it’s sufficient to let it act between 10 and 15 minutes to achieve maximum results on the skin of your face.
- To remove, just need water which should not be too cold, nor too hot, but at room temperature.
- A trick to improve the consistency of the homemade face masks and prevent them from dripping down your face, is adding a teaspoon of wheat or oats to the ingredients, which also contribute to the nutrition of the skin.
Want to look even prettier? Well then, don't miss this video, where you'll find other interesting tricks for the beauty of your faces skin.