Natural cream to reduce belly fat
Despite the diets and exercises, sometimes the image you see in the mirror, isn't how you expect to see yourself in a bikini. If you aren't able to reduce that stubborn belly fat, before opting for liposuction, this slimming cream for belly fat may be the solution. Try it and see!
If you have some extra pounds, the best thing you can do is try natural remedies to lose weight, where you will find great ideas for teas and juices as well as foods, plants, and vegetables that will help.
To maintain the weight loss, never stop practicing the recommended exercises. However, if that belly fat refuses to disappear, try the natural slimming cream that you’ll find below.
Why does the fat accumulate in the belly?
There are many motives to why the fat is deposited in the belly. Some of these are:
If you work and live sitting down, the lack of exercise and bad posture, will favor the formation of fatty deposits in your abdomen.
The typical beer belly isn’t just a myth but a reality that also harms your health. If you drink excess alcohol, your belly will notice.
Yes! Stress can also increase your belly fat. To start out, it hinders your digestion, but this doesn’t just result in flatulence. Bad digestion doesn’t process fat very well and these end up deposited in your belly.
For its part, some hormones such as growth, luteinizing and leptin, favor the accumulation of abdominal fat.
Do you belong to a family of obese? If so, then bad news, you’ll have to redouble your efforts to fight your belly. The distribution of fat is also genetically determined.
- Eating excessively
It is clear that if you eat more food than you need, these will become fats, which get attached to your tummy. So it's simple, just shut your mouth!
Let get to the promised: The Natural cream to reduce belly fat. Although beforehand, it would be convenient to make some clarifications for this controversial recipe:
- This recipe works , according to those who have used it for certain time. However, it is not magical. If you keep overeating, it will not work wonders.
- Do not use it if you have hyperthyroidism, nor if you’re pregnant or lactating. Even though it is of external use, iodine is absorbed through the skin and may be adverse in those circumstances.
- At the slightest negative reaction of your skin, stop using it immediately.
- White iodine for external use, 1 tablespoon.
- consistent body lotion.
- Add the iodine to the bottle of body lotion and mix well.
How to use
- Apply this slimming cream before bed, on the area you wish to reduce.
- Place a strap over the area and let it work all night.