Homemade recipe against bad morning breath
How to remove bad breath upon waking up
People suffering from bad morning breath get worried about disturbing those around them. While there are different treatments for the problem, this time I will offer you a homemade recipe against this condition.
Bad breath also known as halitosis is a problem that many people suffer. An estimated 40% of the population suffered or suffer from this condition at a certain point in their lives.
Many factors can influence the bad breath in the morning, such as:
- Poor oral hygiene.
- Gum disease.
- Intake of certain foods like onions or garlic.
- Smoking or excessive drinking.
- Dry mouth at night caused by medical problems or medications.
- Diseases such as diabetes, liver problems or cancer.
However, it is important to consider the causes, as well as knowing how to fix it naturally. It is therefore important to know the properties of certain medicinal plants , that when combined help you fight bad morning breath.
Within these plants you can find parsley and anise.
- Parsley counteracts the active ingredients that cause bad breath from the consumption of foods such as onions or garlic. On the other hand, it has refreshing properties. It is important to respect the amounts as excessive consumption of parsley can be toxic.
- Anise has antibacterial properties capable of inhibiting the growth of bacteria in the mouth. Responsible for this benefit is the substance known as quercetin. Moreover, anise oils have aromas that mask mouth odor, causing a cooling effect.
If you combine both plants and prepare an infusion you can get a home treatment against bad breath .
Homemade recipe against Halitosis
- Various sprigs of parsely.
- 3 or 4 green anise fruits.
- 2 cups of water.
How to prepare
- Place parsley and anise in water and bring to the fire.
- While it boils, stir constantly for five minutes.
- Then turn the fire off and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Strain and let cool.
As a result of this recipe you get a homemade mouthwash that you can use every morning just after waking . Keep in mind that if you want you can use it throughout the day to have a more lasting effect.