Reducing cream for a flat stomach
Summer is about, so sun and sand require a flat stomach. As opposed, excess winter may have played havoc with your abdomen. Does your belly look bloated? Do you have a flabby tummy? Homemade creams for the abdomen can offer you a solution like this reductive recipe for a flat stomach.
When summer arrives, a flat stomach is imposed. It's time to search for slimming recipes, especially homemade reduction creams.
This is the case of the following homemade reducing abdomen cream recipe, which acts by the cold-hot effect. In other words, it is a producer of the thermogenesis effect, which stimulates the production of heat locally. Thus, promotes circulation and the elimination of toxins, fat and impurities from your belly.
Homemade reducing cream for a flat stomach
- cooling effect cream (those used for muscle aches and sprains)
- camphor tablet ( CAREFUL, can be toxic! )
- firming cream
- 1 cup alcohol
- container with lid (to save the prepared cream)
How to prepare
- Disintegrate the camphor and place it in the container in which you want to save the cream.
- Add the cooling effect cream.
- Add the alcohol.
- Finally, add the firming cream and mix all ingredients until completely integrated.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- The cooling effect cream. It acts at surface level, tightening the skin and stimulating circulation. Thus, it prevents sagging and cellulitis to increase when flattening your belly.
- Camphor. It has a thermogenic effect. Used as balm or liniment, camphor stimulates local sweating. It contributes to mobilize and eliminate retained fluids and toxins.
- The firming cream. For its part, the firming cream completes the work of the other components of the formula, helping the skin to regain its tone and elasticity.
- Alcohol. Alcohol is the element that dissolves and brings the remaining ingredients together, aiding their penetration and action.
¿ What are the dangers of using this homemade reducing cream?
- Camphor is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- It should only be used in very small quantities, as it is highly toxic and can even be poisonous.
- While it has diuretic properties and decreases appetite, oral consumption is unapproved by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration of the United States).
Is the use of this reducing cream enough to achieve a flat stomach?
Obviously NOT. Regular use can improve the appearance of your belly. However, to burn localized fat at that level, you must follow a proper diet and an exercise routine that allows you to burn more calories.
Other homemade recipes for body beauty that may interest you:
- Homemade anticelulitis recipe
- Homemade slimming cream to reduce tummy fat recipe
- Homemade recipe to cure stretch marks