Foods to remove acne
Diet to cure acne
Acne affects millions of young people. These try everything to look good; creams, masks, lotions, etc. A very important pillar is foods to eliminate acne, because through them reducing the oiliness of the skin can be achieved. Therefore, a diet is important to fight this skin disease.
Acne affects millions of people, in a high percentage of young people. The causes of acne are largely of hormonal origin, because excess lipids from the sebaceous glands in the dermis occurs.
The acne treatment consists of different elements to consider, one of which is food. For that you must consider foods to be included in the diet to cure acne :
Selection of foods to remove acne:
- Lactose: Choose low-fat milk and cheeses. No butter or margarine.
- Meats: Preferably select sea fish, because they are high in omega 3 and 6, chicken breast and lean beef, because it contains zinc (helps maintain the proper functioning of the skin and immune system ).
- Egg: You can consume egg whites every day if necessary, but don't consume the whole egg more than 3 times a week.
- Vegetables: All of them, preferably carrot, pumpkin because of its high content of B-carotene, which is a prerequisite for the formation of vitamin A (important to keep the skin healthy). Furthermore they provide different vitamins, minerals and fiber that help remove toxins from the body.
- Fruits: All in general preferably peach, apricot, mango, melon because they contain B-carotene as an active ingredient.
- Cereals: Preferably whole gran, because they're rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. Among them these are very useful; wheat germ, barley, oats, rye, etc..
- Legumes: lentils, chickpeas, beans, soy, being rich in omega 3 and 6 (natural antioxidants that help to keep clean the pores of the skin).
- Oils: Just as a seasoning, not for use for frying. Grape, sunflower, corn, olive, and soybean oils are best. Avoid snacks, mayonnaise, ketchup, kneaded pastries, creams in general .
- Beverage: takes two liters of water per day, it helps to remove impurities from the body.
Among the myths about food and acne, there are:
- That chocolate doesn’t produce acne, Studies in recent years have shown that this sweet food, does not cause the disease.
- Another of the foods is discussed is milk, as hormones that compose it could cause acne. But since the most prone to this condition is the adolescent age group, its consumption cannot be forbidden.
You must be clear that the supervision of a dermatologist is necessary to help you not only to carry out this diet to cure acne, but also to implement other tips to complement the acne fighting treatment.