Homemade healing remedies
Natural remedies for scars
Have you ever had any skin wounds that are resistant to healing? Luckily plants and vegetables with the capacity to help you exist. All you have to do is adopt one of these natural and homemade remedies that we propose.
Scars on the skin are often quite complicated to heal in some people. But the truth is that there is always natural remedies on which to lean. Some plants have special ability to work on the injured skin and thus contribute to its regeneration.
Here are some good natural remedies against the scars that you can put into practice:
- Uno de los más populares remedios caseros para la cicatrización Aloe vera. Quasi magical with skin issues, plus it is super cheap and easy to apply. Smearing aloe vera pulp on your wound daily will be enough.
- You can also use it as part of a healing remedy, accompanied with tomato which helps in regenerating and nourishing action. Aloe vera also acts as a skin softener, which further helps disguise scars, try it also in creams.
- Alum stone, recognized as a very effective natural deodorant, it can also act as a healer and disinfectant.
- Olive oil is a product widely used in the beauty and natural cosmetics , both for hair and skin, as moisturizing and exfoliating. This oil can be helpful to enhance healing, accompanied by wine.
- Lemon can also be good for skin scars. It has antiseptic and healing capabilities. The negative issue in its use may be the inevitable burning that it can cause you in some wounds in which you apply.
- Other plants that are considered to be healing in the world of natural medicine are hypericum (excellent skin regenerator), plantain or castor, among others.
- If your problema is the scars left from acne, you can try some tricks and recipes especially indicated for these.
- If you want a quick and easy remedy, carrot juice may be the solution. Moisten a cotton ball with it and place it over the area to be treated. This vegetable acts as regenerator and softens skin.
- You can also promote healing from within your body with some smoothies and teas . Blend some blueberries, an orange, mango, some strawberries and a carrot. It is delicious and also acts as a disinfectant and heals. You can do different mixes with these fruits, choosing to use some or all of them, as you like and have on hand.
- Boil a liter of water with two tablespoons of thyme and two of chamomile, let stand about 20 minutes and drink up to two cups per day to avoid adverse effects, you must not extend the intake of this infusion for more than a week. It may also be externally applied to the wounds.
Be sure to try these tricks and see how your scars begin to be part of the past!