Natural remedy for hair growth with onion and aloe vera
Strengthen your scalp with this aloe home remedy
Onions nutrients are often very good to work with for good growth and strengthening of hair. This is how you can combine it with another interesting element such as aloe (aloe vera) to achieve an even better result.
Onion is often very good to stimulate hair growth. It also helps to grow strong and healthy. This is how it can easily be part of a good home remedy for hair. Here we'll give you a recipe where it's combined with aloe vera.
- Two aloe vera stems or aloe
- One small onion
- A tablespoon of olive oil
How to prepare
Cut the onion in pieces and place it in the blender cup. Take away the thorns of the stems of aloe and open them crosswise. Remove the pulp and add it to the cup with the tablespoon of olive oil. Blend until well integrated.
Then just you have to apply the mask on your hair and massage from root to tip and leave on for 15-20 minutes before washing your hair as usual. You can repeat this procedure two or three times a week.
For faster results, you can supplement this treatment by washing your hair with a homemade aloe vera shampoo. Discover how to prepare it in the video below.
Want to see other tricks to enhance the growth of your hair? Try the following:
- Tips for stimulating hair growth
- Homemade recipe for hair growth
- Home tricks for hair growth
Other home remedies for hair growth and baldness
Hair loss is something that affects many people after a certain age. The truth is that it's something that can be avoided if you intervene in time. It is not always necessary to resort to expensive treatments for hair growth: in addition to the remedy of aloe and onion, there are other remedies for baldness or alopecia.
- Vitamins to strengthen the scalp and the hair fiber. Vitamins to avoid hair loss qthat are fundamental for this problem exist, since they strengthen hair and prevent baldness. Among these are the H, B5 (yeast, wheat germ), the A (fish, green vegetables) and E (soya, nuts). It is important that you resort to consume vitamin supplements or foods containing them.
- Basil lotion. This is usually another good home remedy for hair loss that exist. This herb can be effective in these kinds of problems, just like the nettle.
- Peruvian bark lotion. A classic natural remedy is this peruvian bark recipe for hair loss. You can prepare it with pomace brandy, salt and peruvian bark.
There are many more remedies and tricks to avoid hair loss. In this video you can find alternatives that will surely give excellent results.