Phrases to ask for money instead of gifts at your wedding
Gifts are an aspect to be resolved at the time of planning a wedding. Often, grooms opt for wedding lists at gift houses, so that guests can choose from the list. But sometimes what the couple really needs is money, so these ideas for phrases to ask for money instead of gifts, may be of interest.
Several brides have asked us for ideas to express to guest that instead of gifts they can give money. Two options may exist , one can be a bank deposit and the other option is to attach anenvelope in which they can place the money to then deposit in a trunk or basket during the wedding.
Here we leave some texts that we hope will work.
- For us your attendance at the wedding is the most important and in case you wish to give us a gift, you can make deposit for us to the account.: 123 at bank X to the name of Y.
- If you wish to give us a gift, you may do so by placing cash in the small envelope that we attach to this invitation and which may be deposited in the chest you will find in the entrance hall.
- If you wish to give us a present you may do this by depositing cash in bank account 123 in the name of Y
- We prefer that the gift you desire to give us be in cash, which can be placed in the small envelope we are sending you.
- At the party will find a trunk where it will be possible to deposit cash gifts that you wish to give us.
- If you want to help with the payment of our honeymoon you can make a deposit into the bank account 123 in the name of Y.
- Your good wishes are sufficient for us at the wedding and in the case you would like to make us a gift this may be in cash.
- We appreciate your cash gift to the account: 123 from bank X in the name of Y.
- Because we already have everything necessary for our house we suggest making your cash gift through a deposit to the account: 123 from bank X in the name of Y.
- In this small envelope you may place the money you wish to give us as a gift. At the entrance hall you will find a trunk where they it can be deposited.
Other text for your wedding invites with cash envelopes that may interest you:
- Love phrases for beautiful wedding invitations
- Fun texts for wedding invitations
- Text for wedding cards: what names go on the wedding invitations?